pixelated love
geeky and snuggly
8/03/2006 12:16:00 PM
Spreadsheets = Easy Organization for me!
I used to hate the sight of a spreadsheet. No really. In college, I almost never used them because sitting in front of a moniter with a spreadsheet on the screen was like looking in a box that sucks out your soul. Boxes and formulas and graphs... yuck.

Then I got engaged!

Planning a wedding means lots of things to lots of people. For me, it means actually being organized. All those who know me know I am not the neatest or most organized person in the world. I'm not even the most organized person in my house.

One of the things that I absolutely have to do is keep track of my guests.

Enter spreadsheet. (Exit night, take my hand... it's off to super spreadsheet land.)

If I didn't have this computer and the spreadsheet, I don't know how I'd keep track of everything. I've got everyone's names and addresses (listed alphabetically), whether they responded (send your responses back!), what they're eating, as well as the totals of each type of meal we'll need. I've also got lists of gifts and whether I've sent thank-yous or not.

Just for fun and because it only took me about three minutes to make, here's a chart of everyone's meal choices so far. Team Bavarian Combo is winning. Bavarian Combo in first place with 66, Chicken is second with 49. Cod and Vegetarian Pasta are in a distant 3rd and 4th (12 and 9 respectively). Oh yeah, and 1 Vegan Meal.

Take that Mac commercial guy!

Clicky clicky, bigger piccy!

posted by Princess Blogonoke @ 8/03/2006 12:16:00 PM

1 Comments:

Plus, if the kiddies do something really cute, we can send the video to America's Funniest Home Videos (yes, that show is still on as far as I know) and hopefully exploit their exploits for cash!Plus, if the kiddies do something really cute, we can send the video to America's Funniest Home Videos (yes, that show is still on as far as I know) and hopefully exploit their exploits for cash! father daughter wedding songs

By Blogger Richard C. Lambert, at Mon Jul 06, 01:04:00 AM 2015  

Post a Comment

About Us

Princess Blogonoke
I'm Engaged!
Lecheplan Recipe!


*Helpful Wedding Stuff

Gift Registries
Driving Directions!
Hotels and Attractions
Reception Music
Barong Tagalog or not?


Archives

January 2005 March 2005 April 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 October 2005 January 2006 February 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006

nerds need love, too

true love in the digital age