pixelated love
geeky and snuggly
8/17/2006 07:22:00 PM
9 days left! I need some cheap labor!
Hey everyone!

So there's only nine days left and our house has been taken over by wedding stuff. Granted, some of the stuff is stuff we had already. A lot of the stuff is gifts from friends and family. Bunches of stuff is stuff that needs to be assembled into wedding favors/cake boxes/wedding programs/whatever else needs to be put together for the wedding.

Not only is there stuff that needs to be assembled for the wedding, but there's also the boxes that all that stuff came in. I mentioned before that I ordered a lot of stuff for the wedding from the Schminternet. It's just easier! I look it up online, happy internet magic happens, and it appears at my front door in a box! We're lucky these boxes aren't rabbits, because if they were, Mom's garden would be chow. Luckily, I'll need those boxes for my mom to send my personal stuff to Stink Pants and I after I move out to the West Coast.

Nine days left.

A lot of stuff is done. I've contacted all the main people I think I need to contact, reception area lady, cake guy, priest, etc etc. It still feels like there's so much left to do, and a little more than a week left to do it. Nine days and our lives will change forever (Sorry for being a little dramatic. I've been watching a lot of reality tv lately).

posted by Princess Blogonoke @ 8/17/2006 07:22:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Princess Blogonoke
I'm Engaged!
Lecheplan Recipe!


*Helpful Wedding Stuff

Gift Registries
Driving Directions!
Hotels and Attractions
Reception Music
Barong Tagalog or not?


Archives

January 2005 March 2005 April 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 October 2005 January 2006 February 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006

nerds need love, too

true love in the digital age