pixelated love
geeky and snuggly
8/21/2006 03:12:00 PM
5 days left!
It's Monday. Wedding on Saturday. Relatives start arriving tomorrow. Noona's already here and we spent today in Scaginaw spending more money. When we got home, Mom and Noona got their dresses fitted (their dresses look awesome, by the way).

I just spent 2 hours curling ribbons for ribbon wands pencils. People are supposed to wave them after we get married, instead of throwing birdseed or blowing bubbles. I thought it was an awesome idea. At least, I did until I started curling ribbons and tying them to the ends of pencils. Now, I think it's still a good idea, but it would've been better if I had just bought the expensive ribbon wands from the Schminternet instead of making them.

People keep asking me if I'm excited yet.

The answer: Nope, not excited yet. I probably won't be excited until Stink Pants gets here, or at least until all this random wedding stuff is done. I still need to make place card holders, assign people to tables, and pack my stuff for the honeymoon and the big move. I also need to make sure the flowers are ready, the cake will be there on time, the DJ knows what songs to play and the caterer for the rehearsal dinner has food for us on Friday.

I think it's good I went through this whole wedding planning process, in case I ever need to coordinate a huge party in the future, but I'll be really glad when this is all over. Really, really glad.

Tomorrow, I need to go to the reception venue and pick up the sketch of the tables so I can figure out where people are sitting. I also need to pick up a unity candle, a garter or two, and a bible for our bible bearer. People say to be careful of having children in weddings, because they are a possible cause of catastrophe. I think it'll be fun having children in our wedding. Not only are children super cute, but the atomsphere will convey a sense of danger and nigh-eminent disaster! Exciting!

Plus, if the kiddies do something really cute, we can send the video to America's Funniest Home Videos (yes, that show is still on as far as I know) and hopefully exploit their exploits for cash!

I probably oughta head to bed. I've got a busy week ahead of me.

P.S. Yesterday was Mom's birthday! Hurray Mom! Happy Birthday!!!!

posted by Princess Blogonoke @ 8/21/2006 03:12:00 PM

1 Comments:

Don't forget to brush your teeth.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Aug 25, 06:23:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

About Us

Princess Blogonoke
I'm Engaged!
Lecheplan Recipe!


*Helpful Wedding Stuff

Gift Registries
Driving Directions!
Hotels and Attractions
Reception Music
Barong Tagalog or not?


Archives

January 2005 March 2005 April 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 October 2005 January 2006 February 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006

nerds need love, too

true love in the digital age