pixelated love
geeky and snuggly
7/08/2006 08:25:00 PM
Why register for that? Why not!
As I was walking through Bed Bath and Beyond with my blinky scanner machine and my incomplete gift registry in my hand, I thought to myself... do I really need a new clock?

Apparently I do, because I registered for one.

According to the super nice wedding registry helper lady at B3 (much nicer than the lady at Marshall Fields, by far) a couple must register for 2-3 gifts per guest. For us, if we go buy the number of people invited (so far) that's 716-1074 gifts.

I can't come up with 716 gifts to register for. I don't think our registry even touches the 200-mark. Maybe if you took everything separately, but 700+ is still a lot o'stuff.

As I was walking through the store, I was overwhelmed. The lady said not to be afraid to register for things like lamps and bathroom accessories, but I don't even know how the place we'll be living in the future will look like. What if the lamps are too big? Or too small? What if I register for a huge bathmat and it turns out we live in a place with a super tiny bathroom? Registering for stuff is complicated! Should we register for another tea set?! We already have two!!! But we really like tea!!!!! Wahhhh!!!!!!!

I was extremely excited to register for some things though... like the salad spinner! I couldn't stop playing with it in the store, and I have no idea why (I guess I like watching it spin. Maybe I should get a top instead). Of course, I had to bleep some salad bowls to go with it! Then, I was walking around the cutting board area and saw this giant, round butcher block! It was insanely heavy, but still super awesome! So of course, I registered for that too. I'm also a big fan of crystal too! It's shiny and transparent, like my diamond (when it's clean).

I think Stink Pants was more excited about registering for bedding stuff... meh.

49 days left... Eeep!

posted by Princess Blogonoke @ 7/08/2006 08:25:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Princess Blogonoke
I'm Engaged!
Lecheplan Recipe!


*Helpful Wedding Stuff

Gift Registries
Driving Directions!
Hotels and Attractions
Reception Music
Barong Tagalog or not?


Archives

January 2005 March 2005 April 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 October 2005 January 2006 February 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006

nerds need love, too

true love in the digital age