pixelated love
geeky and snuggly
7/20/2006 03:21:00 PM
Oops! Oh well! My dad and Christopher can be twins!
The process of putting together Stink Pants' and my wedding is probably quite different from how most of our friends have gotten married. Stink Pants' lives across the country from me. No worries, we've figured out ways to deal with it. We do lots of things by mail and email. We have to. Our invitations, the groomsmen's attire, my shoes, our cake topper, some of our wedding favors - all ordered through the Schminternet. We communicate with our wedding party through emails and cell phone.

Definitely, ours is a wedding of the times!

Anyway, I ordered my dad's, my Tito Jesse's and my cousin Christopher's barong tagalogs from the Schminternet (here). Imagine my surprise when my Dad's barong tagalog and my cousin's barong tagalog have the same embroidery design. Oops! I looked on my copy of the order and yup... I did that myself. I didn't double check to see if theirs were different, I just ordered the barong tagalogs that would fit them.

Eh, I'm not worried. I doubt my dad will even notice that his and Christopher's are the same. Even if they do notice, hopefully they won't mind :)

Sorry Dad and Christopher!

posted by Princess Blogonoke @ 7/20/2006 03:21:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Princess Blogonoke
I'm Engaged!
Lecheplan Recipe!


*Helpful Wedding Stuff

Gift Registries
Driving Directions!
Hotels and Attractions
Reception Music
Barong Tagalog or not?


Archives

January 2005 March 2005 April 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 October 2005 January 2006 February 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006

nerds need love, too

true love in the digital age