pixelated love
geeky and snuggly
6/07/2006 01:47:00 PM
Girls with Flowers!
Do you guys have any idea how hard it is to get two little girls who are a couple hundred miles apart to agree on a dress?

It ain't easy

... but it's possible


Here's the flowergirl dress in all its glory! It's called Pearl Ballerina and you can find it at The Ballerina Collection.

It took a couple emails, some visits, and a game of hide-and-seek, but at least the choice is made. If it had been up to Mom or Stink Pants though, they'd be wearing something completely different :). Guess it's a good thing I asked.

I want my flowergirls to feel like princesses, so I plan on getting crowns and wand/scepters for them too :)

I'm so excited for them! The cuteness quotient of my wedding is going up!

posted by Princess Blogonoke @ 6/07/2006 01:47:00 PM

2 Comments:

"I'm so excited for them! The cuteness quotient of my wedding is going up!"

andy sez:

Yes, the cuteness does increase by adding little girls, but so does the danger level. The two weddings that I've been to thus far this summer featured walking up the aisle. None of these children actually made the entire trip from the back of the church to the front. They seem to get as far as where their parents sit and no further. My recommendation: hide their parents and put candy in the front.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Jun 13, 11:21:00 AM 2006  

I'm more worried about Stink Pants' nephews. They're the three bearers (rings, bible and coins). The three of them togther anywhere = insanity. I'm just hoping they won't run down the aisle screaming.

By Blogger Princess Blogonoke, at Thu Jun 15, 04:29:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

About Us

Princess Blogonoke
I'm Engaged!
Lecheplan Recipe!


*Helpful Wedding Stuff

Gift Registries
Driving Directions!
Hotels and Attractions
Reception Music
Barong Tagalog or not?


Archives

January 2005 March 2005 April 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 October 2005 January 2006 February 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006

nerds need love, too

true love in the digital age