pixelated love
geeky and snuggly
5/09/2006 01:16:00 AM
Bridesmaid's Dress is Now! (but they probably won't be delivered until the beginning of August)


Here's the final pick on the bridesmaid dresses. Click here to get the details from the Jasmine website.

Let me tell ya, it wasn't easy trying to pick out a dress that hopefully looks good on six very different girls. All my girlfriends are very different from each other. I think the only thing that they have in common is that they all like me :). Oh yeah! And they all have supreme senses of humor (they have to, to be around me. I never take stuff seriously.)

To be honest this was my first choice...

but I think I may have been the only one who liked it. Although I did joke about not caring in the least what my bridesmaids thought of the dress, I really do want the girls to wear something they'll like and look good in. That, and this dress was twenty dollars more expensive.

This wedding is coming together, piece by piece. I still need some invitations and I need to get back in touch with the reception area, cake, and florist ladies.

posted by Princess Blogonoke @ 5/09/2006 01:16:00 AM

2 Comments:

Do the girls come with the dresses?

By Blogger Unknown, at Tue May 09, 06:27:00 PM 2006  

The girls come with the dresses, but the boyfriends/husbands come with the girls.

Kayrissa's in my wedding!

By Blogger Princess Blogonoke, at Tue May 09, 06:46:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

About Us

Princess Blogonoke
I'm Engaged!
Lecheplan Recipe!


*Helpful Wedding Stuff

Gift Registries
Driving Directions!
Hotels and Attractions
Reception Music
Barong Tagalog or not?


Archives

January 2005 March 2005 April 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 October 2005 January 2006 February 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006

nerds need love, too

true love in the digital age